Friday, January 16, 2009

RSS and Web 2.0 Tools

WOW! Look at all the great resources we have at our fingertips. I knew a little bit about RSS feeds before I started this week's assignment, but I had NO idea how to set it up and all that jazz. The only thing I learned was at a work training...the guy that was giving the training showed us how to add an RSS feed in Outlook 2007 to ESPN...DEFINITELY need to stay in the know about SPORTS. Very important. :) As a teacher, there are many educational websites that can assist us with any resources me might need. I will definitely use the RSS feature if websites offer it, because it is an easy way to "stay in the know" (and i like that). I also love web 2.0 tools. That goodreads site was fantastic! I had no idea it existed, but it is a great tool for teachers to use because you can get so many great book ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment